If you have a scheduled dental appointment with us or requesting an appointment, please review the questions below. Any “yes” responses will be reviewed by Dr. Ben-Roohi to assess whether the patient can book or keep the scheduled appointment. Patients may be contacted by Dr. Ben-Roohi directly to discuss this.
Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days:
- Sore throat
- Body aches for unknown reasons
- Loss of smell or taste
- Fever at or greater than 100°F
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
*All team members including Dr. Ben-Roohi, follow this screening every morning. We log our temperature check and screening results immediately upon entering. Anyone with a temperature over 100 will be sent home, regardless of screening answers.
Covid-19 Protocols / Day of Visit
- Arrive at scheduled time not early or later.
- Park and call us to let us know you’ve have arrived.
- Expect call or text from us if we are running late.
- Please use restroom before you come in.
- Please wear a mask! If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Please do not come in until you are escorted in.
- Upon entering the soles of your shoes will be disinfected by stepping into sanitizing solution.
- Someone will then take your temperature (touch less thermometer).
- You will then be escorted to hand-washing station.
- When seated in chair, we ask you to rinse with Ozone water for 30 sec.
Office Sterilization Protocols
- All touch surfaces in entire office wiped before and after each patient routinely throughout the day.
- Treatment rooms are fogged with disinfectant (not toxic to humans, same EPA, or safety ratings water) between patients in order to capture aerosolized viruses or bacteria in the air.
- Medical grade (traps 3 micron particles) HEPA filters that re-circulate & sterilize the air every 10 minutes.
- Ozone utilized with each treatment.(O3 is oxidizer, COVID-19 susceptible to oxidation).
- Ozone water running in all delivery units – treatment rooms.
- Extra oral suction (aerosol capturing machine) with built in filters.
- Team and doctor PPE (face shield, N95 mask, gown, gloves, hairnet). PPE is changed throughout the day.